20 lutego 2014

Manik, nowe walki na gali "Outbreak + plakat,

W wywiadzie radiowym, Manik stwierdził, że chce pozostać w TNA do końca kariery, bowiem czuje się w federacji bardzo dobrze i jest szczęśliwy ze swojego kontraktu. Oto jego oryginalne słowa : "I still got basically the rest of the year for my contract and there’s an option for a second year. They had already expressed previously when I signed that they intended it to be picked up and be several years, so I’m happy about that. If not, I still want to settle down somewhere and I'd love to go back to New Japan or go to WWE. But I really love where I’m at right now, I always have ever since I first came to TNA. I definitely could see myself being here for the rest of my career, and it’s a very comfortable place to be."

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Magnus vs. KAI

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Robbie E & Jessie Godderz vs. Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo

TNA X Division Championship
Austin Aries vs. Seiya Sanada

Singles Match
Bobby Roode vs. Masakatsu Funaki

Tag Team Match
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs. Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto

Plakat gali :


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz